Attorney Eric Torberson Testimonials
The Lawyer You Can Count On
Trusted Legal Experience
Austin Criminal Defense Attorney
Integrity and Professionalism
- Excellent Results
I believe many do not appreciate our US Constitution and Bill of rights.
The Bill of Rights enumerates freedoms not explicitly indicated in the main body of the Constitution, such as freedom of religion, freedom of speech, a free press, and free assembly; the right to keep and bear arms; freedom from unreasonable search and seizure, security in personal effects, and freedom from warrants issued without probable cause; indictment by a grand jury for any capital or “infamous crime”; guarantee of a speedy, public trial with an impartial jury; and prohibition of double jeopardy. In addition, the Bill of Rights reserves for the people any rights not specifically mentioned in the Constitution and reserves all powers not specifically granted to the federal government to the people or the States.
- All Misdemeanor Cases
- All Felony Case
- Domestic Violence
- Marijuana Possession
- Cocaine Possession
- Drug Possession
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Defense
- Weapons Charges
- Criminal Mischief
- Evading Arrest
- Probation and Sentencing
- Possession of Marijuana
- Driving With An Expired or Suspended License
- Possession of Controlled Substance (PCS)
- Possession of Dangerous Drug (PDD)
- Immigration Consequences for Non US Citizens
- Once someone is arrested, bonding out of jail is the next step. Enter your information to the right or call 512-340-7300 to get more information. If your loved one calls, DO NOT ASK YOUR LOVED ONE ANY DETAILS ABOUT THEIR ARREST WHILE THEY ARE ON THE JAIL PHONE!! THEY RECORD EVERY SINGLE PHONE CALL AT THE JAIL!!!
- After bonding out of jail it is time to make a plan. It is best to sit down in person with me for the plan. Initially by phone we can talk about an overview of the events. Then we schedule an appointment.
- For our interview you need to gather all documents and information in order to cover the important details. For DWI/DUI cases this means driver’s license paperwork.
- It is difficult to predict with complete certainty how each case will proceed. I like to take the known facts to give scenarios of outcomes. I DO NOT over-promise to get a client to hire me. Honesty and Integrity are firm policies when I deal with my clients and prospective clients.
- So now take the next step and enter your information in the form on the right side of this page to speak to an Austin Criminal Lawyer.
It is no surprise that a criminal charge will affect your family, friends, career, and most especially a bright future if you are arrested. Whether it is a misdemeanor or a felony criminal charge, both are serious. If you are charged with any criminal matter and arrested in Austin or surrounding areas, the wisest thing that you can do is to contact an Austin Criminal Defense Lawyer.
I am a criminal defense attorney with several years of experience. I have represented many people who thought they were ruined. I enjoy persevering with my courtroom experience and knowledge, getting a client their life back.
DO NOT be distracted or paralyzed by excessive fear, stress, depression, and uncertainties. Call me to get help to set the plan in motion for your resolution. Make an appointment with me and be ready to embrace a new beginning.
Defense Attorney and Marine Corps Veteran Eric Torberson is ready to help you.